Customer loyalty is the one and most important thing in any business either with positive emotions or physical attributes.CRM is software that stands for Customer relationship management and in order to describe techniques and formulates the strategies, crm customer loyalty helps to involve the customers.
Stages of customer loyalty
There are five types of stages in customer loyalty in the smart factory these are as follows-
- Initial attractions– it is very tough and initial part of the business to grab the attraction of all the potential customers and if you want to do so then it is required to show off your product and services in a way to highlight it.
- Market Research– this is most important sector of companies where all the customers are seeking value of money so it is important to make sure that they trust your company without any problem and have a positive attitude towards it.
- Persuasion– at this stage your marketing needs to be smarter because it the time of convincing the customers so that they will believe in the products of your company and buy it. For making the skills of marketing smarter you can use the offer to attract the customers or use promotions in store for this you can use SMS marketing so that customers will feel like buy products right now otherwise it will be late.
- Transaction- doesn’t matter that customer is ready to purchase your product they still need more information about your product it is because of trust issue. For such type of situation you are required to handle very smoothly and make all the process of transaction in a simple and easy manner. In this modern time people are using credit cards for doing transactions and for making more customers it is important to match with all the things that are happening in the way of marketing.
- Post-transaction interaction- for making long term relation with customers it is important to interact with customers after all business transactions, this can influence your customers to buy more products of same company so indirectly it will impact on your sales and profits.
Features of CRM
There are many features of CRM-
- Customer’s needs: any company can never be able to assume the need of the customers hence this is very important to interview and ask about the like and dislike so that it becomes easy to determine the right thing needed by the customers.
- Customer’s response: the response of the customers is the reaction of the company.
- Customer satisfaction: the more you interact with customers in order to make them satisfied with your product you can make more selling and better business relation.
- Customer service: if the service and quality of your business product are best then you can gain more profits.