Last July 2015, Microsoft Windows 10 was released. It is a combination of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 features. What it aims is to become the only operating system for tablets and any Windows devices. If you have already upgraded to Windows 10, you know that you have made a right choice. However, it seems like Microsoft still needs to try harder to make sure that its users are satisfied with this new operating system
iMovie Alternatives for Microsoft Windows 10
Making movies with Microsoft is not that easy. You need to have an iMovie for Windows 10 so that you can make movies on your computer, just like what Mac users can do with their iMovie. Here are the top three picks of iMovie alternative for Windows 10:
- Movavi Video Editor. This movie editor is easy to use. Whenever you create your movie, it can retain the quality, and it can add more depending on what you need for your masterpiece. Movavi is a fun way to improve and also share your video with anyone. It makes it easier for anyone to produce a movie – beginners and advanced editors alike. The Movavi Video Editor is compatible not only with Windows 10 but also with Windows 8 and Windows 7.
- Windows 10 Movie Maker. Similar to the earlier Windows systems, the Windows 10 can also run its Windows 10 Movie Maker. It is the iMovie equivalent for the Windows 10, but users are not happy with it. Still, others find it easy and helpful when making a movie on Windows 10. To use Windows 10 Movie Maker, you need to install Windows Live Essentials.
Tips When Creating a Movie on Your PC
Now that you know the two alternatives for iMovie for Windows 10, it is time to learn how to create the most amazing videos that you can definitely be proud of. Even if you are a beginner, you can still make good quality videos. Just follow the tips mentioned below:
- Use A Good Camera. Sometimes, even if you have a good editor, it is still challenging to make the quality is good if your camera is not getting clear clips. Choose a camera with at least 8 megapixels to get the job done well.
- Pick the Location. When picking a location for your video shoot, choose the ones with good lighting. You can shoot outdoors for natural lighting. If you need to be indoors, choose a room with ample lights. Never use dark rooms or areas with only one light source.
- Angle Is Important. When shooting a video, make sure that you place the camera above or at your shoulder level. If this is a stationary video, experienced videographers suggest that a good shot should have the characters’ shoulders just near the middle of the frame and their knees or their waist at the bottom.
If this is your first time, it is best to experiment with different takes. Make sure that you follow the tips mentioned above so that no matter what iMovie alternative is you going to use, editing your video will not be that difficult for you.